RUSSIAN LANGUAGE COURSES
INTERNATIONAL CENTER OF EDUCATION( ICE)
WE INVITE YOU AT ASTRAKHAN STATE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY (ASTU) – one of the largest universities of the south of Russia, which was founded in 1930.
We invite you to study at Russian language courses at the International Center of Education (ICE).
ITC proposes foreigners academic year on the following courses:
- Intensive courses (20 hours per week,
- 1 hour = 45 minutes) 2 – 4 weeks for the elementary, intermediate and advanced levels;
- Individual course;
- options: study of the region; Russian culture; Russian literature; Russian history;
- options: music and vocal work-shops;
- options: Russian dance work-shop.
After having been finished the courses the student is awarded with the certificate.
Our center has been working successfully since 1996. ITC has founded on the base of preliminairy faculty for overseas students founded in 1970. The training is provided by the qualified specialists, having a great experience in Russian language teaching like a foreign language.
The training may contain a cultural program, that allows to master spoken and classic Russian quickly.
IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK RUSSIAN YOU MAY CONTACT US:
PHONE: (7) – 8512 – 251490;
(7) – 8512 – 614105;
FAX: (7) – 8512 – 251490
ADRESS: ASTU,16, Tatishev street, Astrakhan, 414025, RUSSIA
- Group courses, 20 hours per week
- 2 weeks = € 500
- 4 weeks = € 960
- Individual courses
- 1 lesson (45 minutes) = € 25.
Discover new languages, a new inner world, a new experience for yourself. Good luck!